Are you looking for an amazing travel experience? Then it is best to make your reservations with KLM to travel comfortably and conveniently to your preferred location. KLM Airlines will let you choose your favorite seat and ensure a smooth and enjoyable trip. Moreover, to avoid any hassles at the airport, you can select your desired seat in advance. To learn more about KLM Seat Selection, read the article given below:
KLM Seat Selection | How do I Select My Seat on KLM Flight?
If you are looking for an easy procedure to select a seat on a KLM flight, you can opt for KLM seat selection online:
- First, visit the official KLM website.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of KLM.
- Then, click on the “My Trip” option at the top of that page.
- Give the requested information now, starting with the booking reference.
- After that, enter the passenger’s first name and choose “Search” to access your KLM reservations.
- You have now reached your booking page. To make the most of your journey, choose the “Seat Selection” option and reserve your seat.
- Now make the payment via the preferred method.
- At last, check for the confirmation mail.
KLM Seat Selection via Phone Call:
If you’re having problems choosing your preferred seat online or need further details about seat selection, you can connect to the airlines on call. After dialing the official number, you will connect with a live airline representative to help you choose a seat and respond to your seat-related questions. When you call the airline to choose a seat, make sure to have your booking information close at hand.
How Can I Request KLM Airlines Seat Selection After the Booking?
After making a reservation, you have a few options for requesting seat selection on KLM Airlines:
- KLM official website – Passengers can request seat selection through the manage booking section. You can access the “My Trip” section by visiting the KLM website.
- Calling customer service – You can phone KLM’s customer care department and ask for a seat choice. You will receive instructions from the customer support person as you proceed.
- KLM Help Desk – If you are at the airport, you can go there to make a seat selection request in person.
- KLM Mobile App – You can also request a seat selection using the official app on your device.
Can I Change Seats at KLM After Checking in?
On KLM Airlines, customers may want to change seats more than once, which is also permitted. Do you realise that KLM Airlines may let you switch seats after check-in? Please read the information below to find out if you can choose your seats on KLM Airlines after checking in.
- If you checked in online with KLM Airlines, you can log in again to see the options for changing your seat.
- In addition, KLM Airlines allows passengers to select their seats from the time of booking until 24 hours before departure.
- Seats can be changed using the KLM Airline website’s Manage Bookings section or by calling the airline’s representative.
KLM Seat Selection Policy
Airlines allow customers to choose their seats at the time of reservation or later by using the ‘My Trip’ feature. Before picking a seat at KLM, it is very important to be aware of the rules and regulations that should be kept in mind. The KLM Seat Selection process is available to passengers both online and offline. Passengers must pay an additional price to use KLM Seat Selection.
- Flying Blue Elite members can access discounted and occasionally free reservations for especially comfy seats.
- The policies, terms, and conditions of KLM Seat Selection vary according to the seats chosen from other cabin classes.
- The airline will issue a full refund in the event that the requested seat is not assigned.
- In order to be of assistance in an emergency, passengers who choose seats close to the emergency exit should be knowledgeable about safety measures.
What is the Best Time to Book Your Seat with KLM?
Passengers have time until the check-in window closes to choose their seats if they do so before boarding the plane.
You can reserve the basic seat before check-in or throughout the reservation process, according to KLM’s policy on seat selection. The most important point is that no additional fees will be applicable.
KLM Seat Selection Cost
If you want to learn how much a KLM seat selection will cost, read the following points.
- An advance seat selection will cost around $21 when traveling in economy class.
- According to the airline, travelers with a flying blue card membership and status at the silver tier or higher are excluded.
- On the other side, individuals who fly in the carriers’ Full Flex economy are excluded from choosing their seats in advance.
KLM Airline Seat:
You can travel with KLM Airlines in either business class or economy. Both Economy and Business Class seats have unique characteristics. The KLM Business Class seat will provide additional comfort for a higher ticket price. Here is all the information you require regarding KLM airline seats.
KLM Economy Class Seats
KLM offers four different kinds of seats on its flights. These are the Front Section, Standard, Economy Comfort, and Extra Legroom seats. The standard seats recline 9 cm and have 76 cm of legroom. Compared to ordinary seats, Economy Comfort seats will give you 4 to 5 cm more recline and an extra 5 cm of legroom. On most planes, the Economy Comfort seats also provide in-seat power. Compared to economy comfort seats, extra legroom seats feature an additional 10 cm of legroom.
You’ll have a seat next to the exit in an emergency. Extra Legroom chairs have the same level of reclining as Standard seats. Additionally, front-section seats recline and provide the same legroom as ordinary seats. Overall, these are budget-friendly seats with basic comfort facilities.
KLM Business Class Seats
Regarding comfort and luxury, KLM Business Class seats are the best. Legroom in the Business Class seats is 7.5 cm more than in the Standard KLM seats. The backs of the Business Class seats recline 12.5 cm. The middle seat is blocked, and you will be seated in an aisle or window seat.
Advance Seat Reservation for Business Class Seat Assignment in Air France-KLM
Air France and KLM have initiated additional fees for business class passengers who want to choose their seats before check-in. It is referred to as the (ASR) scheme. This is the identical policy that Air France and KLM have long had in the economy.
- Long-haul Business Standard tickets ordered for travel beginning on April 13 will now be subject to the same advance seat reservation policy governing travel in economy.
- Customers can choose their seats in advance for a fee of between €70 and €90, or they can wait until the check-in window opens and do it for free.
- You have two options paying the fee in cash or paying it with Flying Blue miles.
- Those purchasing Business Flex tickets, Flying Blue Silver, Gold, and Platinum members, will not be subject to the fee.
- Due to the group’s transatlantic joint venture with Delta and Virgin Atlantic, the fee will initially not be charged to passengers traveling to or from North America.
- Since a few years ago, British Airways has charged for prior seat selection in business class, with the exception of passengers on flexible prices and exclusive Executive Club members.
How To Fly KLM Business Class Using Points?
KLM is less dependable than its sibling airline Air France when it comes to announcing award availability. KLM’s lesser overall route network is a result of its smaller fleet of 115 aircraft, which is approximately half that of Air France’s 213 aircraft.
KLM charges fuel surcharges ranging from $200 to $350 for flights between the U.S. and Europe, with higher taxes for flights that depart from the US. Its business class flights are best reserved long in advance. Generally, if you book seven months in advance and have a flexible departure date, you can locate award space on a KLM trip between the U.S. and Europe for up to 4 business class passengers.
Thus, following the above methods, you can choose your favorite seat without any problem. Hopefully, you can start your seat selection process with KLM and have a relaxing journey ahead.