Are you planning your Air Travel with Sun Country? If yes, you are on the right trek. Sun Country has an easy seat selection Policy, that allows the passengers to select their seats according to their Comfort, and that is the reason travelers Prefer to fly with sun country. Since you can select your seat as per your choice, and comfort, it’s better to know the Sun Country Airlines Seat Selection Policy, to avoid any hassle. So, select your seat and fly with More comfort.
Now, let’s go through the details and get more detailed information on policy, process, and related fees so you can take your travel experience to the next level.
What is Sun Country Seat Selection Policy?
Do you planning to travel most comfortably, then knowing a seat selection policy is important, the Sun County airlines seat selection policy is formulated for customers so that they can select a seat as per their choice. Here are the highlights of the Sun Country are:
- Passengers can pick the complimentary seat which is behind the regular one.
- For referred seating, the passenger has to pay the amount.
- When you book, if the seat is unavailable, the airline will assign the seat automatically.
- The passenger can select the seat after booking or at the time of check-in.
In addition, if you want to know how you can select the sun country seat, then go through the details mentioned below.
Does Sun Country Have 24-hour Seat Selection Policy?
The Sun Country 24-Hour Seat Selection option allows passenger to select their seats online within 24 hours of their scheduled departure, and those who have not selected their seats at the time of booking can benefit from this policy. Here are the highlights of the policy that you should know:
- If you have selected the seat within 24 hours of your scheduled departure, the airline will not charge a fee.
- If the seat selection is done for the preferred seat then you need to pay the charges.
How Do I Choose My Seat on Sun Country?
Since we know the Sun Country Airlines Seat Selection Policy, let’s see how you can select your Seat in all the possible ways. You should know that Sun Country allows the passenger to select their seat at the time of booking, at the time of Check-in, or in advance as well.
Further, you will get the details for selecting a seat in each condition with a sun country plane seats map.
Select a Seat At the Time of Booking
Selecting a flight at the time of Booking is important, and it helps the passenger select their seat arrangements, ensuring comfort and convenience.
Steps to select a seat from the seat Map at the Time of Booking
- Visit the website of the Sun Country.
- Go to the home page and find out the Book Flight Option.
- After that, fill in the required details and tap to continue.
- Be sure that you fill in the right details, review the details, and continue.
- Now, click on the Search Flight option.
- After selecting your flight as per your preferences continue.
- After that, you will be redirected to the flight seating charts.
- Select the seat from that, and make the Payment.
- Once your payment is made, you will get the confirmation on your email ID.
When making your seat selection, and you have to face any qwerty, or during the flight booking, you can call the customer service team. The team is there to help you in the Booking Process and they are available 24/7 to assist you.
Seat Selection at the time of Check-in
No need to bother if you forgot the seat selection at the time of Booking; with sun country, you can select your seat at the time of check-in. Just follow the steps:
- Visit the website using the web browser.
- Next, select the check-in option.
- From that point forward, enter all the required details, such as the name, reservation number destination, etc.
- Then, select the preferred seat and make the payment.
- Finally, you will get the confirmation mail stating that your have successfully selected your seat.
How Much Do I Have to Pay For Sun Country Seat Selection?
Usually, sun country does not charge for the sun country seat selection, but in case, you want to select the preferred seat, or if you have booked it and now want to change it then the airline will charge you for a sun country seat selection fee. The sun country fee usually comes under a $2 to $35 fee. You can pay the amount and fly with your term. The fee is always determined by a few factors, such as:
- Time of your flight.
- The destination or Route
- Distance etc.
Does Sun Country Allow to Select Seat in Advance?
Yes, sun country allows passenger to select their seat in advance, as per the Sun Country Advance Seat Selection, passenger can select their preferred seat, to know more follow the steps:
- If you have booked your flight to the international destinations, select your seats in advance, for up to 24 hours before the departure.
- When you cannot make the advanced seat selection, the airline will assign you the seat later and will not charge you.
- The advance seat selection can be done at the time of check-in or at the airport before 3 hours of departure.
Note: The passengers who have chosen the Economy Fares, cannot be allowed to select their seats in advance.
How does seating work on Sun Country?
Sun Country always allows passengers to select their seats with different policies and fees according to the type of seat. Here are some of the best on Sun Country Airlines Seats anyone can have.
- Standard Economy Fares: Those who have booked their flight with Standard Economy, can allow them to select their seat free of cost if it is done within 24 hours. The fee only applies when the passenger wants to choose their seats after the online check-in.
- Premium Seating: those who want to travel with more comfort and extra legroom can select the premium economy. This sun country Premium seating allows more comfort, complementary foods, and extra legroom.
- Exit Row Seats: For those who have selected the Exit Row seats, the airline will charge an additional fee because of the extra legroom. Only those passengers who have met the special eligibility requirement can sit on these seats, such as the physically abled, or above the age of 15 years of age.
- Basic Economy Seats: Sun Country passengers who have booked their flight with basic economy will be assigned the seats randomly at the time of check-in.
Will I be able to select My Sun Country Seat Free of Cost?
Yes, the sun country passengers can select the seat free of cost, and they can skip the seat selection fee by doing it 24 hours before the departure. And to get the proper idea about it, you can always contact the customer service and get the help.
When can I select My seats On Sun Country Airlines?
If you plan to travel with Sun Country, then you can select your seat at the Time of Booking. At the time of Check-in, the online check-in can be done between one to 24 hours before the departure when you select a seat on Sun Country, you can save your time and ensure that you can sit with your loved one.
What are the Sun Country Preferred Seats?
The Preferred seats in sun country are some of the best seats one can have. These Sun Country Preferred seats are at the front of the main cabin, which has extra legroom, around 34 inches extra, and 3 3-inch recline. Other than this, the airline will allow the passengers to get access to AC powers, headrests, and separated USB charging ports on every seat.
In conclusion, Sun Country allows passenger to select their seats easily, if you want to know more, dial 651-905-2737 or 1-860-374-7569 , where you will assisted by the customer service representative, and learn more about the process, fee as well. When you travel with the choice of your seats you will get the best comfortable and in-flight amenities, and then the trip becomes more enjoyable.
How can I get the best seats in Sun Country?
If you want to get the best seats in sun country, here are a few tips through which you can select your desired seats:
- Book your international flights for up to 24 hours before your scheduled departure.
- Select your seats at the time of check-in or book 3 hours before departure.
Can I select My Sun Country Seat Free of Cost?
Yes, the airline Allows the passenger to select their preferred seat for free, this can be done online or at the time of booking.
Does sun Country Allows to Change the Seat Selection?
Yes sun country allows the passengers to change their seat selection, but it may be subject to availability and might have to pay the charge fee.
Can I select My Sun Country Seat During Online Check-in?
Yes, You can select the sun country seat at the time of online check-in, and this can be done by visiting the website.
Does Sun Country have First class seats?
No, sun country does not have a first-class seat, you can choose another seating option.
What is the seat selection fee of Sun Country?
Sun Country charges a seat selection fee of $2 to $35, and it may vary as per the fare class.