About Delta Las Vegas Airport
McCarran International Airport is also known as Harry Reid International Airport (LAS). With nearly 51 million people carried each year, it is the tenth busiest airport in the United States. The construction of Delta Terminal Las Vegas included every necessary requirement for the provision of services that meet the needs of the consumers.
Here is all the information you require about Harry Reid International Airport, regardless of whether you are flying to Las Vegas or have a layover at LAS.
Delta Airlines (LAS) Office Address: 5757 Wayne Newton Boulevard, McCarran International Airport Monorail Tram D Gate T1, Las Vegas, Nevada 89119, USA.
Delta Airlines (LAS) Airport Office Address: 5757 Wayne Newton Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada 89119, USA.
Delta Online Check-in: www.delta.com/online- check-in
McCarran International Airport- Important Phone Numbers:
Here is a list of important phone numbers that you can call if you are stuck at LAS Airport:
General Information: 702-261-5211
McCarran Rent-A-Car: (702) 261-6001
Car Parking: 702-261-5121
Emergency: 702 261-3694
Accessibility: 702 261-5747
Lost and Found: 702-261-5134
TDD: 702 261-3111
To and From LAS Airport
Passengers can arrange a private or shared shuttle, take a public bus, or catch a taxi outside the terminal to go to or from LAS.
- It is permissible for the ride apps to pick up passengers in LAS. Drivers may pick up travelers in Terminal 1’s level 2 parking garage and Terminal 3’s valet level.
- Taxi at Terminal 1 and Terminal 3, taxis are available outside exits 1-4 of the baggage claim area.
- The Centennial Express (CX) route provides transportation to and from Terminal 3 using buses that depart from Level 2’s curbside exits.
- You can share a ride or private shuttles available to destinations outside of Las Vegas. Shared-ride shuttles can be reserved upon arrival at level 0 of Terminal 3 or at doors 7 to 13 of Terminal 1 baggage claim. Services are an inexpensive substitute for a cab and stop at many points for passengers traveling in the same direction.
How do I Call Delta Airlines at Las Vegas Airport?
Dial the Delta Airlines phone number at +1-808-751-1212 or (800) 221-1212 at the Las Vegas airport to speak with a representative. You can contact a Delta customer service representative who will quickly address your question or query.
What Terminal is Delta in Las Vegas?
Delta Air Lines operates out of Terminal 1 at Harry Reid Las Vegas Airport (LAS) for its arrival and departure flights.
Many flights under the name of Delta terminal at Las Vegas airport are codeshare flights run by other Airlines. Therefore, codeshare flights are identified as being operated by Delta Air Lines using the following terminals: In Terminal 3.
How to contact the Las Vegas Airport Customer Service?
In case you want to connect with Las Vegas airport customer service, you can call 1-866-998-3427 from the USA or 1-702-492-3902 for international calls to get in touch with Las Vegas airport customer service. The airline’s executive will help you with all the information you require.
How do I contact Delta at Las Vegas Airport?
If you’re searching for information about Delta terminal Las Vegas airport phone number, call (404) 209-3434 to easily speak with a live person if you have any questions.
- Dial the above-mentioned phone number.
- Following that, you must choose a language of your choice.
- Further, follow the subsequent IVR menu commands.
- Next, select the choice to talk to the live representative.
- Wait a moment; after a while, you can speak to the agent.
- When the assistant answers the phone, you can finally talk to them about your travel-related concerns.
When can I call Delta Terminal Las Vegas Airport Customer Service?
The Delta customer help representatives are open to help but only during airport business hours. You can dial the number and get a response from the relevant executive without a problem. The above contact methods will assist you if you require information about the Las Vegas Airport Delta Terminal, Terminal 1, for Delta Airlines flight arrival and departure.
How can I Reach Delta Terminal at LAS Airport?
The passengers can drive to the airport parking lot or hire a cab. The inter-terminal shuttle connects to all terminals and operates around the clock, taking you to the Delta Terminal at the LAS Airport.
How early can I check in at Las Vegas Airport?
You should go to the airport 50 minutes before takeoff for foreign flights. Arrive at the airport approximately three hours before a domestic flight departs.
LAS Airport Lost and Found
The LAS Lost & Found Office may have received items that were dropped off while in the public areas of Harry Reid International Airport, including the gate areas and security checkpoints. Call (702) 261-5134 Sunday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. PST if you have any questions or need help.
- Please get in touch with the airline directly if you leave something on a flight.
- The TSA will use all reasonable means to help travelers find their things. The time it takes for items to appear in Lost & Found can exceed 24 hours.
- The majority of objects that are discovered and kept at the lost and found office must be claimed within 30 days after discovery or they will be discarded. Items lost or harmed in transportation are not the responsibility of the Department of Aviation.
- After the 30-day holding period, unclaimed electronics will either have their memory totally destroyed (such as those with non-removable memory) or have the memory removed and destroyed (such as laptop hard drives).